July 11, 2011

The Good Life

Here are some things you should know about me. In no particular order....

1. I teach First Grade at an elementary school in Nashville, TN. I'm pretty sure I might be the luckiest girl on Earth because I get to spend my days with some sweet, adorable kids and the best co-workers ever. Some of which have been asking me to start a blog. So... they better read this!

The First Grade Team. Love these girls.













2. I have the best family. My mom is my decorating partner-in-crime and she's the reason I spend all my paycheck on lamps and pillows. My dad is the funniest thing ever and I love him so much. And, my little brother Matt plays minor league baseball for the Royals organization. We've spent a lot of time this summer traveling to watch him play.

Our family on the Fourth of July in Burlington, NC










3. I just bought my first home! Or, town home, technically. I'm so excited! It is brand new and I hopefully will be moving in the first week of August. I've been ETSY shopping and sewing curtains and I am SO pumped. So, expect many decorating posts to come!
                      Isn't it cute? Or, it will be when it's finished.


Well, I think that's all for now. Stay tuned...

0 comments: