July 12, 2011

I heart Pinterest.


My newest time waster obsession this summer has been Pinterest. Thanks to my friend Melissa, who taught me all about it, I'm now a huge fan! I wanted to show you some pictures that have caught my eye lately...

First up is this awesome chevron coat hanger from http://www.tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/. LOVE IT!



 
I'm also obsessed with this mustardy yellow color. Etsy has some amazing pillows and accessories.

                              
I'm really liking all the do-it-yourself sunburst mirrors right now. This one ismade out of spoons! Definitely going to attempt one of these...although, probably not with eating utensils.


Teenie Vintage Frame Style Vinyl Chalkboard Labels  - 12 - 2 inch
Also, Etsy is selling a ton of these chalkboard labels that will stick to basically anything. The best part? They're cheap!




And, lastly, how cute are these bangle bracelets made out of scrapbook paper and Modge Podge???



Have you found anything good on Pinterest lately?

0 comments: