July 15, 2011

You can quote me...

Lately, quotes have been catching my eye. I see them all the time on Etsy and Pinterest. I've been saving them in hopes of using them on a chalkboard in my new house. Here are some quotes I like:


Rocky Top Tennessee-Letterpress Print
I love this! Now, I am NOT a University of Tennessee fan at all. But, I'm a Tennessee girl for sure and I used to sing this song all the time as a kid... much to my dad's annoyance. Ha!

Keep Calm and Carry On (grey) - 13 x 19 Archival Print
I guess this one isn't technically a quote. But, I still like it! These vintage WWII posters are available on Etsy in every color.


Keep Calm and Carry A Wand custom sign
If you're a Harry Potter fan, you might prefer this one =)


 
[den10studio.jpg]
This one is so cute for a classroom.



The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is just that little extra 12x12 vinyl wall art decals sayings words lettering quotes home decor
This one would also be great on my chalkboard.



Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall - Lyrical Print
Song lyrics make great quotes, too!


You Are My Sunshine... 11x14 inch print by Finny and Zook
This one is my favorite. So bright and happy!



Keep Smiling - (8x10 Print Size)
This is a great daily reminder to smile =)


Never Give Up print - a plum pretty print for dreamers 12x18
Another great classroom quote. And, it's so cute!


Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops 12x18
Have I mentioned my love of The Wizard of Oz???


I like this one because it reminds me of Splash Mountain. Zippity Do Dah...

Have you found any great quotes lately?



0 comments: