August 10, 2011

HOPE


School starts tomorrow.

 I can't believe it.

 I guess with all the moving and shopping and pool days, summer just slipped away from me. But, I'm ready. I'm so excited to get back on a schedule and get back to "real life." And, most especially, I'm excited to meet 20 sweet babies in the morning.


I hope they're as excited as I am.


I hope they're funny and like to laugh.


I hope I can be the teacher they absolutely deserve.


hope I have enough lockers.



I hope I can find patience in times of stress.



I hope they like hugs.



I hope they are eager to learn.



I hope I can be enthusiastic and excited for them at all times.



I hope everybody makes it home on the correct school bus.



I hope I can be firm and tough when I need to be, even if I don't like it.



I hope I can be tender and loving when I need to be, even if I'm not feeling it. 



I hope their parents trust me to take care of their most prized possessions.



I hope I don't let my own personal inconvenience effect how I teach them.



I hope they support each other and become a community.

As you can see, the room is all ready for them.

I HOPE IT'S A GREAT YEAR!


 

1 comments:

Jackie & Mike said...

Lindsay,
Hope you have a great first day of school! Love the classroom...it looks great!