August 7, 2011

I'm Not Getting Off the Couch Today...

I'm totally not getting off the couch today! I am so excited to have some den furniture that I'm just going to sit and enjoy it (and a few episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras and Teen Mom) all day. My roomie Claire moved in yesterday and brought with her a couch and some chairs and a table... all for the den. Woo Hoo! I love how all her stuff and my stuff blend together and I think it's off to a good start. Here are some pictures of the "new and improved" den...

Here's the couch side of the room.


The TV cabinet and a sofa table. Ignore the two random vases on top of the TV.
 I'm trying to start a little collection :)


And, here's the straight-ahead shot of the TV cabinet with the two brown chairs and my new ETSY pillows.

I'm really excited with how it has turned out so far.

Now, I'm off to enjoy it!!!