August 5, 2011

Pretty Pins

Ya'll, I can't stay off Pinterest.

 There are so many cute ideas out there and for some reason, I feel like I NEED to create every single last one of them. And as quickly as possible.

Here are some things I'm loving right now.

How adorable are these DIY ruffle pillows made from old sweaters? I might be making a trip to Goodwill soon...


I just can't get over these walls with old frames! They are so pretty to me. I might have to do something like this in my bedroom since there's a vaulted ceiling and I don't quite know what to do with all that space...


I really like the fun colors in this space. And, I totally didn't know you can use ikat, chevron and floral fabric all in the same room! But, it looks so fresh and fun to me. And orange, navy and yellow?
LOVE THEM.


Such a pretty space! I love the colors mixed in with a lot of white.


You can never have too much yellow.


I don't even really know what all that stuff is. But, I WANT this room. It's so pretty!


I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about this idea. This girl painted ceiling rosettes. I don't know if I would ever hang up a bunch of them (maybe?), but one hanging over a bed or something would be so cool! A great pop of color...


I am  loving the bright yellow chair and the gallery wall. How easy would it be to just frame fun scrapbook paper and hang it up like that? Hmmmm....


Okay, I think that's enough daydreaming for one night ;)



(All sources can be found on my Pinterest homepage, which you can find over there on the right -------->)


0 comments: