October 9, 2011

Dreaming...

I've seen some great stuff on Pinterest lately. Especially in the home decorating department. I just wanted to share some of the amazing rooms I've been drooling over. You can find all of these images and their sources by clicking on the "Follow Me on Pinterest" button over to the right side of my blog.

Pinned Image
I LOVE, LOVE reds and teals. And, I mostly love them together. This room is just so pretty to me! I wouldn't change a thing...

Pinned Image
I also like this color scheme. I wouldn't think to ever put navy, gold and pink together... but, it works! I think I can officially say that I am becoming a HUGE navy fan.

Pinned Image
I really like this calming room. It just looks so inviting! And, every house needs a touch of animal print. Right, Mom?

Pinned Image
I'm now on a search for a plate rack that I can put picture frames on. Such a great idea! Maybe I can find one... fingers crossed.

Pinned Image
LOVING orange. And stripes. Together? Can't beat it.

Pinned Image
We should seriously all have a home office this beatiful. And, that wall color is amazing. Just amazing.

Pinned Image
Sigh. I just want to snuggle up in this sweet little room and read a book.

Pinned Image
I just LOVE these chairs. And, the wall color and bamboo shades.

Pinned Image
I think even I would enjoy cooking in this kitchen!

Pinned Image
Love the colors.

Pinned Image
And, lastly, I ADORE these stripes. I am trying to get up the nerve to do this in one of my bathrooms. It'll probably never happen.

But, it sure is fun to dream.




0 comments: