November 26, 2011

Lot's of Color!

It's no secret that I love Pinterest. I'm pretty much obsessed. And, one thing I've been seeing a TON of lately is colorful rooms. The more color, the better! So, here are some fun rooms that I've found lately. They've really inspired me to be courageous in my own decorating... color is a GOOD THING!

Pinned Image
Don't you want to just have a seat on those cozy armchairs? The awesome fabric, fun orange lamps and bamboo back chairs are incredible.

Pinned Image
I don't know if I would ever have the nerve to paint my walls navy. But, this room certainly goes a long way in convincing me. The starburst mirror, garden stool and rug aren't too bad, either!

Pinned Image
This room looks so relaxing... like it should be on an island. I adore the starburst mirror and the spindle-legged bed. And, what a cool idea to leave the walls white and paint the ceiling!
Pinned Image
I just love everything about this room... especially the colors! The relaxing blue and the mix of white is so calming. And, where can I get that lamp on the nightstand?

source
Pinned Image
I love everything, I mean EVERYTHING, about this. The fun lamps, the antique buffet, the maps and globes and especially the use of color.

source
Pinned Image
It's kind of neat to have a white couch, white furniture and white walls and then use all the accessories to bring in color.

source
Pinned Image
There can never be too many ikat pillows. And, the more colors... the better!

source
Pinned Image
This room is so funky and fun. And, I love the lamps. In fact, I saw some pretty similar that I adored at TJ Maxx this week.. and, I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting them. Who cares if I don't really have a place to put them, right?

source
Pinned Image
These are really fun colors. And, I really love the suzani print bench in front of the bed. I'm also a really big fan of white beds.

source
Pinned Image
This is just a fun do-it-yourself room. And, teal, yellow and chevron? Always a fan. I also like the use of non-mathing pillows on the couch.

source
Pinned Image
There really aren't even any words to describe how amazing this is.

source
Pinned Image
Green really isn't used enough in deocrating. It looks so good here with all the crisp white bright yellow.

source
Pinned Image
I'm seriously contemplating painting my kitchen this color this summer. Somebody, talk me out of it.

source
Pinned Image
This is a fun color, too. And, again, all the white!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love the white too, but have 2 kids and a dog and don't forget the husband... so there is NO way I will ever have white... too hard to keep clean, but so beautiful! I LOVE pinterest too! My favorite is the 'calm' bedroom! I would Love to spend my money and time redecorating, but my kids just drain all my money! Maybe one day! :) Love all the pictures!!!

Holly said...

LOVE!!!! I'm a new follower - looking forward to checking things out! :)
Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade