November 24, 2011

Deck the Halls!

Well, since it's officially Christmas season, I thought I'd show you the decorations that have been up in my house since last Sunday. Don't judge me... I never put them up this early. But, in case you haven't noticed, I have a brand new house to decorate for Christmas and I was just tooo excited!

I started with the outside.

I put wreaths on the two front windows. I love them because they make the place look cozy. I also added two candles that I got at Decor Direct in Union City for 90 cents. Can't beat that!

For the door,  I just took an old wreath I had left over from my apartment days and added some red mesh ribbon. Y'all? That stuff is AMAZING. You should run, not walk, to your  nearest craft store and get some right now. It's soooo easy to use and it always stays put and it's really cute!


I added some garland and some deer to the front table.

I love those deer bc they remind me of some my grandma used to have at her house.

And, we just went all out on this table... as you can see!

That's all I've done so far in this room.

I decorated the kitchen hallway by adding a wreath to the wrought-iron gate.


I also tried to make the chalkboard a little more festive :)

Trees in the kitchen...

and a wreath on the pamtry door.

Here's the view of the den from the kitchen.

The tree!


I'm still on the look-out for something to add to this table. It's pretty blah. But, believe me. I won't rest until it's fixed!

I added the fun little cheapo wreaths from Kirkland's to the architectural pieces hanging on either side of the tv cabinet.

And, I replaced the coffee filter wreath with a red one. I don't know if you can tell, but I heart red berry wreaths.

So, here's the view of the other side of the room.


I even added a little holiday cheer in the powder room - ha!

Well, I think that's all for now.
I'm off to enjoy it. And, that lovely couch is calling my name....




4 comments:

Blissfully Burton said...

thanks for linking up! your house is so cute! i love your drapes!!!

Amanda said...

Your curtains are so cute & I love your house!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Your decorations are very pretty! Love that window pane over your couch...so fun! We have wreaths on our front windows, too, and on the kitchen cabinets this year, too!

Miss Charming said...

I love your blue window frame over the sofa. (Also, like the Elf quote. We are big Buddy fans.)