November 9, 2011

Road Trippin'

(Mom, are you super impressed that I remembered that song title by a popular country artist we all know and love? Ha.)


Last weekend, my mom and I took a little road trip to my grandma's house. We went because it was her birthday and because we hadn't seen her in a few months. It was double fun, though, because my aunt and cousin came. And, they brought these two little turkeys:

We did quite a lot this weekend! Of course we went shopping and spent way too much money. But, around the house, we did all sorts of fun things...

We read magazines with our arms a little full.

We made the beds. Or, just jumped on them. You can decide.

We showed off our new toys.

We took a few naps. At least, I did.

We hid under the tables.

We stole some sweet baby snuggles :)

Oh, and we ate a TON of this while we watched The Wizard of Oz on TBS. You know how I feel about The Wizard of Oz. And, you also know how I feel about candy, ha!

As you can see, it was a great weekend. I didn't take any pictures of the adults. Because, really? It's more fun to take pics of the sweet kiddos. But, it was lots of fun to hang out with and see some of my family that I don't get to see that often.  



0 comments: