December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Here's a little peek at Christmas 2011. There are a lot of pics, so I'm going to keep the words to a minimum :) And, don't forget to scroll down and see some new posts below this one!

Me and Matt with our grandpa, Daddy Doug

My dad's family

Matt, Daddy Doug and Blakely

Me and my grandpa... who, forgot to smile.

There it is!

Me and Blake. It was fun having her around all day!

Isaac showing me his new dog.

And, Charles showed me his kitty cat .

He made glasses!


Abby spent some time in a box...

but, her grandma missed it :)

JP trying on the glasses.

The whole crew. (And, I don't know why there are big circles all over it?)

Cute (and yummy) ice cream cake from Dairy Queen

The kids dancing in their pajamas


Matt and Blakely

The kids were so cute watching their new "aquarium."

Everybody go sit with Matt!

Watching YouTube videos with the kids, ha!


We had a great Christmas!

0 comments: