December 24, 2011

I'll Be Home for Christmas...

No matter how old I get, I will always want to spend Christmas at home with my parents and my brother. There's nothing better than being with family - especially during the holidays! Here are some pictures I took of their beautiful house tonight. Enjoy! 

Outside



Foyer



Living Room





Dining Room




Kitchen





Back Foyer




Family Room







Master Bedroom




Bonus Room




*****************************************************

We had a great Christmas Eve here at home! My mom and I ran a few errands this morning and then we went to a Candlelight Service tonight at our church. We ate dinner at our traditional Christmas Eve restaurant: Steak n' Shake! I'm looking forward to spending time with even more family tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!!!


1 comments:

fattygirl218 said...

really lovely house!!!