December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

  I can't even believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Where does the time go? I meant to blog alot over my Christmas vacation... but, I've been sick. So, I've been napping and spending a lot of quality time with this:
His name is McSteamy and he's my BFF.

And, when I wasn't coughing or sneezing or running a fever, I had to wrap all of this:
Fun times!

Today, I felt a lot better so I packed up my stuff and headed home. You know, to Franklin. From Antioch. Looong trip :)

Tonight, Blakely brought Hampton over in her new festive tutu!

She was very excited to show off her new look...

but, she got a little embarrased by all the attention.

After we had some dinner, we headed to downtown Franklin. Our church was participating in a Nativity Scene Flash Mob. My mom reallly wanted to go so we all bundled up and went with her.


Downtown is sooo pretty at Christmas. There are lights everywhere!



Miss Hampy got a lot of attention in her new outfit.

And, she LOVED Mr. Pat from church, ha!

We took some pictures before the nativity started:


Here is a picture of the nativity. I took several, but Blogger is realllly slow at uploading pictures tonight. So, this will do :)


When we left, we took Hampton with us because Matt and Blakely had to do some Christmas shopping. We stopped at the grocery store to get a couple of things and I stayed in the car with the puppy. We passed the time by:

taking self portraits,

barking at people who walked by,

admiring our new red rainboots,

and just being cute.
We're home now and all snuggled up on the couch watching this:
My ABSOLUTE favorite Christmas movie of all time. I think it's so funny!

 Although, when I watch it, I can't stop thinking about how little Taylor Momsen went from this:


to this:


Classy, huh?

 I hope you had a great Christmas Eve Eve!

1 comments:

Delighted said...

Hampton's outfit is really really cute. We have a black lab that I would love to dress her up, but my husband absolutely refuses to allow it! Adorable!

I'm so sorry that you have been sick over the Christmas break! But it sounds like you are much better now. Stay healthy and I wish you a Merry Christmas!!!


First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com