January 16, 2012

A Long List

  Oh, man! I haven't blogged in forever! There's just been too much going on. I'm going to attempt to catch up by making a list... a long list. So, buckle up!

1. When I was Christmas shopping for my mom, I came across a sunburst mirror that I loved at Kirklands. I have seen this exact same mirror in tons of pictures on Pinterest.

 Like, this one:
Pinned Image

and, this one:
Pinned Image

And, the best part? It was $39! So, I grabbed two, of course! One for my mom and one for me. I put mine above my bed and I must say that I really like it!


2. I broke my phone yesterday. I dropped it on the concrete and it shattered. Like, it looks like a spider web.

AWESOME, huh?

The good news is that I went to Verizon to see what they could do (nothing) and I ended up getting a new phone:


an iPhone 4S!

I'm sooo excited! Although, I think I'm going to be sure and put this one in a case so it doesn't shatter. I'm thinking this one:
3. Reality TV is insane right now. Dance Moms is back and better than ever, I've been watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta religiously and I just heard that Leah from Teen Mom 2 is pregnant WITH TWINS again! Oh, and I saw a commercial for Bethenny Ever After last night. So, yeah. Good times. Ha.

4. My birthday was on Friday. And, we had a snow day! This is the second year in a row that I've gotten to miss school for snow on my birthday. Lucky, huh? It was a great day. I went to see my friend Tiffany's new baby, Lily. She was a DOLL. Then, a few of my friends and I went to see this in theaters:

I'm totally not ashamed to say I'm 27 years old and went to see this on my birthday! It was so fun! And, in case you were wondering, there were only adults in the theater: I only saw one kid! Ha.

5. I rearranged a little in my front room. I got a shelf thingy for Christmas that is still at my parents house until I can make room for it. So, I moved some stuff around and here's what it looks like now:



That wooden thing over the cabinet came from Pier 1 and I love it! Not sure what to do with it, though? Any ideas???

This side of the room is really bare. But, there are plans! The shelf is going to go over the black table and I need to get a new lamp for the table. Also, I'm going to eventually get a better chair for that corner. I just want to be patient and get something nice. So, the little rocker will stay for now.




6. In rearranging the front room, I had to slide one table into the den. And, I really like it in its new spot!





7. I'm going on a work-related trip this Friday-Monday. So, I've been busy doing laundry and packing. So, corners of my room look like this:

Fun times.

8. For my trip, I needed to get a carry-on bag and a cover for my Kindle Fire. So, I went in Mori Luggage and came out with these:

carry-on

Kindle cover

So, I should  be all set!

Okay, if you're still reading this, you're either family or extremely bored, ha! I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys their break today!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I loved looking at all of your pics!!!! I want the iPhone 4S!!! Lucky girl!
I had lots to say, but I'm super distracted by what you said about Leah from Teen Mom 2 being preggers again with twins?! SAY WHAT?!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Bryan Barnes said...

It's good that you got a replacement phone after going to your provider! If there are any important files in your old phone, I hope you managed to recover them. You’re so right about putting the new one in the case. Btw, is it still in great shape? Thanks for sharing your list!

Bryan Barnes @ Cell Phone Repair