February 28, 2012

In Case You Need a Laugh

  So, this week has been rough. And, actually, it's only Tuesday! I'm so tired and I've been meaning to blog a few little things going on and I'm just too dang lazy to even take pictures! I hope your week has been better. Really, I do.  But, if not, maybe these little funnies from Pinterest will make you laugh as much as they made me laugh.


Pinned Image
I mean, seriously! I do.


Pinned Image
This is the root of all meetings. I swear it's true.

Pinned Image
This is soooo true! And, funny.

Pinned Image
Words to live by.

Pinned Image
How nice of him.

Pinned Image
Maybe my favorite pin from my favorite movie of all time.

Pinned Image
Oh, and here's another one from my OTHER favorite movie of all time.

Pinned Image
This is totally me when cooking, ha!


Thank you, internet, for all the laughs.

0 comments: