March 3, 2012

All I do is pin, pin, pin no matter what...

I dare you to get that song out of your head now!

I went shopping with my mom today and bought something new for my house. You'll have to stay tuned to see it because I won't get it until next week when she can bring it out to my house. It's currently riding around in the back of her Explorer. But, we're going to do some stuff at my house next week so hopefully I'll have some updates to blog about. But, to hold myself over, I've been pinning lots and lots of stuff :) Here are the rooms I'm loving this week...

Pinned Image
I think this kitchen is so sweet! The open shelves are great... but, even better when you add all the colorful and vintage dishes. And, that sink is to die for!

Pinned Image
I really like this wall color! And, the plates aren't too shabby either. I also think it's a pretty cool idea to put old suitcases into an open dresser.

Pinned Image
I'm not sure what it is about this room that I like. I think it's all the great pillows. And, I know I love that sign above the bed. The room just looks cozy to me.

Pinned Image
This is maybe the most calming room I've ever seen. Those billowy curtains are so dreamy! And, I absolutely adore the pillows on the bed.

Pinned Image
I've mentioned before my love of white with colorful accents. And this is a perfect example! Those pillows are gorgeous.

Pinned Image
This room is really not my style at all. It's a little formal and hotel-ish for my taste.  But, I really like the color scheme. Plus, the rug is great! And, again, I love the pillows. Pillows can single handedly make a room, I do believe.

Pinned Image
This room is fresh, fun and so cozy! Isn't it perfect for curling up on the couch and watching a movie? The lamps are amazing. And, fuschia is really not used enough in decorating.

Pinned Image
Love this headboard and the use of navy and yellow together. If I had a beach house, I would absolutely be re-creating this room!

Pinned Image
I do NOT like wallpaper. But, I think if you took the wallpaper out of this room, it would be fabulous. I really like white and yellow. Have I mentioned that?

 Pinned Image
I can't stop thinking about these slipcovered bar stools. And all that shabby chic wood!

Pinned Image
This is eclectic decorating at its best! That color scheme is just so yummy. And, I'm all about some symmetry in a bedroom.

Pinned Image
Another peaceful, dreamy bedroom. With more amazing pillows....

Pinned Image
The warm and bold colors in this entryway are just beautiful. The gray walls, red doors and patterned drapes are what stood out to me.

Pinned Image
I love every single detail in this room.
Every. Single. One.

Pinned Image
These might be some of the cutest built-in bookcase decorations I've ever seen. I just love the mix of old and new!

Okay, I think that's enough.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments: