Here is a list of things I should be doing tonight:
1. Report cards. Those are due in like three days. And, I haven't even really started. Good thing we have a planning day with no kids tomorrow. I swear I'm gonna lock myself in my classroom. Not to keep people out, mind you. Mostly to keep myself in.
2. Laundry - It's at the point where I don't even know where to start. And, the large piles of clean clothes and the large piles of dirty clothes have all merged into one big pile. I'm a terrible housekeeper. Thus....
3. Taking out the trash. From multiple rooms. Take your pick.
4. Vacumming. Again, multiple rooms.
5. Dusting. Goodness, it's bad. Sooo bad.
6. Cleaning my bathroom. I don't even have any words.
Here is a list of what I am doing tonight instead:
1. Blogging. Great use of my time. This blog post is just sooo important.
2. Eating Starburst jelly beans like my life depends on it
3. Watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix (mostly epidodes that I have seen before, obviously)
4. Playing on Pinterest... because, when am I not?
5. Laying in bed. Which is my favorite thing to do in this entire world. Not even joking. Which is why my house is such a mess.
6. Daydreaming about my new puppy. I hope it likes laying in bed, too.
Aren't you so glad I shared all that? I sure am...
April little things
20 hours ago