March 8, 2012

Just So You Know....

Here is a list of things I should be doing tonight:

1. Report cards. Those are due in like three days. And, I haven't even really started. Good thing we have a planning day with no kids tomorrow. I swear I'm gonna lock myself in my classroom. Not to keep people out, mind you. Mostly to keep myself in.

2. Laundry - It's at the point where I don't even know where to start. And, the large piles of clean clothes and the large piles of dirty clothes have all merged into one big pile. I'm a terrible housekeeper. Thus....

3. Taking out the trash. From multiple rooms. Take your pick.

4. Vacumming. Again, multiple rooms.

5. Dusting. Goodness, it's bad. Sooo bad.

6. Cleaning my bathroom. I don't even have any words.


Here is a list of what I am doing tonight instead:
1. Blogging. Great use of my time. This blog post is just sooo important.

2. Eating Starburst jelly beans like my life depends on it

3. Watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix (mostly epidodes that I have seen before, obviously)

4. Playing on Pinterest... because, when am I not?

5. Laying in bed. Which is my favorite thing to do in this entire world. Not even joking. Which is why my house is such a mess.

6. Daydreaming about my new puppy. I hope it likes laying in bed, too.

Aren't you so glad I shared all that? I sure am...

2 comments:

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Hahaha! Yes, Starbucks jelly beans are WAAAAAY more important than laundry. Laundry will always be there, but the jelly beans might be gone tomorrow!
Well, they will if you keep eating them, but you know what I mean.
Buzzing with Ms. B

vicky1970 said...

Hi Lindsay - I feel you on this...way too many things I should be doing too right now...oh well. Hey I just found you - very cute blog BTW. I'm your newest follower. :o)
Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After