April 27, 2012

Texas Forever

  I have a new obsession.

And, if you know me in real life, you know what I'm talking about. I've pretty much been talking about it non-stop to anybody who will listen.

What is it?


I started watching it on Netflix a week or two ago... and, I'm already halfway through Season 3. I can't stop. It's the best tv show I've ever seen. And, I've seen a LOT of tv shows :)

There are two main reasons why I can't turn it off:

Reason #1

Tim Riggins: the quiet, brooding bad boy who is always in trouble but you just want to give him a hug because he has no family and nobody to teach him right and wrong and plus look at his eyes!!!

and

Reason #2
Matt Saracen: the poor kid whose dad is in Iraq and who lives with his grandma who has dementia and he has to take care of her and work and play quarterback and he never complains and plus look at his eyes!!!!

I'm not too proud to tell you that these two guys are both adorable, sweet and completely tragic... which is a winning combo.

I'm just kicking myself that it took me this long to discover this show! How did I not know? Why did nobody tell me about it?

I've now gotten my friend Brittney hooked and my brother (although, he likes it for slighlty different reasons than I do probably... ha).

So, if I don't blog for a while... it's because I'm in Dillon, Texas.

(Oh, and guess what! My puppy is born and three days old. I'm waiting for a picture and I will post it as soon as I get it. I'm sooo excited!)

2 comments:

Mrs. Anderson said...

I'll have to check this show out.
Well, maybe I shouldn't. It may do the same thing to me that it has done to you! I think it's worth the risk. Thanks for sharing.
Connie :)
welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

Gladys said...

Love this show! Born and raised in Texas..I know how intense football can be. ;)