May 18, 2012

More Finley Pics...

 
Okay, so, I'm totally sorry that my blog posting has been sporadic at best lately and entirely too puppy-centered. It's just that not much else is going on.

Well, actually, that's not true. There's a lot going on.

 I'm packing up my classroom (sadness!) and preparing to move to third grade next year. Still not entirely sure how I feel about that. It changes daily, hourly. We have 4 days of school left... and, I'm leaving to go out of town to visit my brother on Thursday. Did I mention I have to have my room packed up by then? Oh, and we're doing a full-on production of Wizard of Oz next week with the third/fourth grade tutoring kids. Like, with lights and costumes and sets and songs and dancing and backstage clothes changing and all that. We're doing two school performances and one for the parents Tuesday night. And, we practiced until 6 every night this week. Ohhhh, and of course report cards were due this week and running records and S-team meetings and a classroom full of restless kiddos who just feed off my exhaustion.

So, yeah. A lot going on. But, guys? One more week. That's it. I can totally hang on for one more week. And, what's getting me through all this stress? Well, that would be pictures of my sweet little pup who is almost a month old!

Now, I fully realize that when Finley is in my care... I will be stressed. I know she will pee everywhere and bark and cry and have to be trained and all that.

 But, right now? She's just a cute little furball that I see in pictures who is only a source of PURE JOY for me. Ha! So, here are a few updated pics the breeder sent me today. She had her first bath minutes before these were taken... so, she's extra fluffly and cute :)

I know you can't see her face in this one... but, I like it because she just looks like a cuddly little fluff ball.

Awww, baby girl :)


She looks sleepy. In the video they sent, she was tired. She kept laying her head down. Taking a bath is exhausting!

This one is my favorite. I just want to kiss her little face :)

Oh, and I made my first dog purchase this week. Puppy bows. And, you can judge me all you want. I don't care :)

You probably won't hear from me again until I get back from my trip.
I hope all the teachers out there have a great last week of school!


1 comments:

Mrs. Anderson said...

So sweet!! She is so adorable!!
Connie:)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com