June 6, 2012

For the Finley Fans...

  Guys, I got nothing.

There is literally NOTHING going on over here at my house. Except a lot of sleeping and watching tv and eating junk food like it's my job. I went swimming with some friends one day this week and went to see Battleship (which was pretty dang good, I have to say) with a friend one other day. And.... that's it. And, actually, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm the world's best at being lazy. Just ask my mom.

But, I did get some new puppy pictures. And, like, 4 people in the last five days have told me to update my blog :) So, for your entertainment...

Her first bow!

Her little nose STILL hasn't turned black! I'm starting to think this might just be her look, which is fine with me :)


She's just a precious little baby ball of fluff.

Oh, and here's a video too.

I'll just say it: I hate the dress. You will NOT see Finley wearing clothing once she's living with me :)
Well, kids. That's all I got.

1 comments:

Mrs. Anderson said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your time off!! Your puppy is so adorable!!!
Connie:)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com