July 10, 2012

One Year

Tomorrow will be ONE YEAR since I started this blog. I can't believe it! The year has honestly flown by. There have been some big changes in my life in the last year: new house, new puppy, moving to third grade. And, I'm soooo glad I've been blogging about it all because I will be able to look back on it one day and remember it all a lot better.

It blows my mind that 31,000 people have clicked on this blog in the last year. And, I'm sure only about 1,000 of them were my mom, haha. If you read this blog regularly, THANKS so much for coming back. I write for myself... but, it's nice to know that somebody else is out there reading it, too. It always surprises me when people I know in real life mention that they saw something on my blog. I don't have any idea who reads this except for a handful of people who have told me they do. But, really, it's just my outlet for being creative, talking about my classroom and things that are interesting to me. Hopefully, they're interesting to you, too.

Here's to another great year of blogging... and, hopefully many more after that!

3 comments:

Megan Starkey said...

Love the blog and always look forward to your posts!

Got a teaching position, btw! Not sure what to start doing first! LOL

Lindsay said...

Thanks for reading, Megan! That's so exciting! You'll do great! Start with getting your room set up and don't even worry about the rest yet. It will all come together :)

Megan said...

Ok, thanks. I don't know how soon I'll be able to see it but I'm dying to get everything in its place and start buying things!

I have also started/updated my teaching blog if you want to follow it. I think there is a place to enter your email address to become a follower. I teach middle school which is a completely different world from you, but hey, we're all in it together :)