1. Okay, here's my big one. I have totaled 3 cars in the last six years. Two of them were a week apart. And, to be fair, one wouldn't have been totaled but the car was only worth a thousand dollars. The other two... yeah, completely totaled. The one that hurt the most was my brand new Ford Focus that I bought myself. I had paid it off early about two weeks before I wrecked it. It still hurts to talk about it. But, in all seriousness, I'm so blessed that none of those wrecks resulted in any injury for myself or anyone else.
Ahhh, I miss her.
2. This isn't a big secret. But, my current obsession is Taylor Kitsch. He's the guy that played Tim Riggins in Friday Night Lights. (You can read about my feelings for Tim Riggins right here.) I'm obsessed with his career because a) he's so hot b) he's a great actor and c) he's had the WORST summer of anybody I've ever seen. And, I'm just waiting for this guy to have a break-through hit and become a big star. He was the lead guy in John Carter (massive flop), Battleship (massive flop) and Savages (not a flop, but not a huge hit). And, the thing is... none of them flopped because of him! He's good in all three. Uhh, I can't talk about it. I get too upset.
3. When I wake up in the morning, I HAVE to check Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest before I get out of bed. It's not like I'm just dying for new information or anything... I just like to lay in bed for a few minutes before I get up and those three are as good as anything to look at.
I'm completely addicted.
4. My favorite drink EVER is Sparkling Grape Juice. I don't know why... but, I just love it. The problem is that I can only buy it every now and then because otherwise I'll drink the entire bottle in one day. Not in one sitting, of course, but still. It's a good thing I don't drink alcohol... I'd be a drunk.
5. I constantly move all the time. Like, other people have noticed it and tease me about it. My former assistant principal (who was a good friend and I miss her!) always said I had adult ADD. But, really, I've always been like this. If I have keys in my hand, I'm jiggling them. If I'm holding something on a string, I'm whipping it. If I'm holding a pen, I click the lid over and over and over. I don't even notice I'm doing it.
This is me.
6. I don't usually buy toilet paper until I'm on the last roll. What can I say, I like living on the edge. I also will NOT use cheap toilet paper because it's thin and scratchy. Oh! And, I NEVER put the toilet paper on the roll. Maybe I'm just lazy...
This is how I roll.
(Another fun fact about me: I love puns!)
7. You know that new song, Whistle by Flo Rida? Yeah, it's terrible. We all know what that song's about and the lyrics all
so cleverly blatantly try to hide it so it can be played on radio stations. Well, I know it's bad. I know what it's about. But, I can't get it out of my head. I've been walking around singing that song for DAYS. I blame the radio station for playing it every single time I get in my car.
Darn you, Flo Rida. Darn you.
8. When I go to the beach, I really just prefer the pool. Yes, I'm one of those people. I'll go down there some and lay out and I like going on walks on the beach. But, the ocean? You'll never see me frolicking about in the ocean. It's too big and I can't see what I'm stepping on and it's salty and.... I'm just not a big fan. I prefer to look at it from the pool. Oh, and don't even get me started on all the sand... so gross.
Here's where you'll find me...
9. This is a hard one for me to admit, but ya'll? I'm still on Team Teresa. You know Teresa, right? She's on the Real Housewives of New Jersey. And, look, I know the lady is crazy. I know that she causes inordinate amounts of drama wherever she goes. I know her husband is basically a troll living under a bridge. But, I just can't stand the other women on that show! Caroline is so opinionated and bossy and mean to her daughter. Jacqueline is a whiny baby and has no back bone. Kathy is okay, but really serves no purpose to the show. And, Melissa. I don't hate her like I used to. But, she annoys me. I just feel like she came on the show to steal Teresa's thunder and in a way, I can't blame Teresa for being defensive about that. And it's not like I'm actively rooting for Teresa... it's just that I can't bring myself to hate her as much as everybody else seems to. Plus, Teresa is funny. Did anybody else hear her refer to her friend as Hekyll and Jyde?
"Joe, I tolds you to go buy more ingredientses!"
10. When I go in a big store, I HAVE to start on one side and go down each aisle in order. You can ask my mom. Otherwise, I get nervous that I'm missing something. Now, I'm not talking about Target or Wal-Mart. I have no problem running in somewhere and getting what I need. I'm talking about those big stores like Old Time Pottery or Charming Charlie's where you just wander around and look. Fun Fact: I've never bought one thing at Charming Charlie's. I get too overwhelmed and end up putting everything down and walking out. It's too much.
Well, if you're still interested in being my friend, that'd be great :)
At least you know me a little better now....