July 17, 2012

They speak to me.

I don't know what's the matter with me. But, I CAN NOT bypass a good eCard on Pinterest! They just speak to me. And, they make me laugh.

I've seen some really good ones lately, so I thought I'd share.

Pinned Image
This one might be my very favorite. My first graders ALWAYS called hand sanitizer "hanitizer." So, I started calling it that as well.Way to be a shining example, right? Whatever, I think it's clever.

Pinned Image
Because I really am the biggest homebody you'll ever meet...

Pinned Image
Sometimes, I actually get panicky. So many choices... so little time.

Pinned Image
I bet this true of at least 85% of the population. Why are they called yoga pants anyway? I think "tv pants" has a nice ring to it...

Pinned Image
I don't think this really needs any commentary.

Pinned Image
This is for my friend, Kristin. I think this applies to our texting :)

Pinned Image
I used to laugh at this. Then I got a puppy and I haven't slept through the night since. Karma, it's brutal.

Pinned Image
I totes do this!!

Pinned Image
So, I don't think I've mentioned this on my blog before... but, I hate Twilight. Like, really hate it. I read the books. They were terrible. I refuse to watch the movies. Mostly because Kristen Stewart is not a good actress. Hence, this got a big laugh from me.

Pinned Image
I don't understand why people do this. But, I love to watch it happen!

Pinned Image
I can't count how many discussions I've had with my friends about people on TV. And, we talk about them like they're real. It's fun, don't judge us.

Pinned Image
FOR REALS! How did this movie flop??

Pinned Image
I think some people mistake the word "status" for "diary."

Pinned Image
This really does worry me.

Pinned Image
I seriously have moments when I do this. Especially at school when I see 20 kids looking up at me and relying on me to teach them and take care of them. Big responsibility... but, an amazing oppurtunity :)

I guess that's enough.
But, believe me. I have more.

0 comments: