Since I'm on Thanksgiving Break, I thought it only fitting to make a list of what I'm thankful for this year.
So, in no particular order...
1. I'm thankful for my family. I say it often, but I adore them. My mom is my best friend, my dad is my biggest supporter and my brother is okay, I guess. Just kidding, he's the best brother and I love spending time with him. This year, I'm also thankful for my new sister-in-law!
2. I'm thankful for my health and the health of my family.
3. I'm thankful for Netflix. I mean, it's changed my life. I can now watch movies and shows for FREE and it's just the greatest thing ever. And, because of Netflix, I discovered Friday Night Lights and Tim Riggins. So, that one was a given.
Where do I get one of these? I'm not kidding.
4. I'm thankful for Finley. I love her so much. She's just my little buddy and she's brought so much joy into my life. And, I'm pretty much distraught that I have to leave her this week when I travel for Thanksgiving :( But, she's staying with my roomie Claire and I know she's in good hands.
5. I'm thankful for this toy. Because, it has entertained Finley for the last three hours.
I'm pretty sure Finley thinks this is her boyfriend.
6. I'm thankful for my job. I know that I'm so blessed to work at such a great school. I love my coworkers and I couldn't ask for a better place to spend my days.
Who wouldn't want to work here? (That's a balloon, by the way. Stuffed up our school secretary's shirt. At the fall festival.)
7. I'm thankful for the precious kiddos in my class. I adore them. They are a great class and they fill my days with laughter and happiness. And, I know that sounds corny... but, it's honestly the truth.
8. I'm thankful that Target sells groceries now. I, for real, don't have any reason to go to any other store now! It's so nice to just get what I need all in one place, ha.
9. I'm thankful for my home. I love my cute little townhome and I'm so glad that it has always been a comforting place for me to be. I feel safe there and happy there and that's all I need. (Well, that and Netflix.)
My fall door. It's already decked out for Christmas. Don't judge...
10. I'm thankful that Vandy killed UT last weekend.