November 23, 2012

Thanksgivin'

  Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. I'm enjoying my time with family tonight so I'm going to be short on words. But, here's a recap of of the last few days in pictures:
 
We did some
 
floor layin'
 
smilin'
 
toddler craftin'
 
baby holdin'
 
foot racin'
 
snoozin'
 
iPad playin'
 
leaf stompin'
 
tree hangin'
 
playdoh rollin'
 
baby wearin'
 
mess makin'
 
duck, duck goosin'
 
grinnin'
 
self portrait takin'
 
cheesin'
 
cuddlin'
 
LOTS of fussin'
 
and, when we got home, Hampy did some wind surfin'!
 
It was a great holiday!
 
Now, I'm ready for some shoppin' and some deckin' the halls...
 
Aren't you?
 
 
 

2 comments:

Amy Howbert said...

What a wonderful holiday vacation! The memories here look sweet!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award for new bloggers. Check out my blog post for all the details! If you have already been nominated I am sorry and don't worry about answering my questions!