May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Somehow, I got blessed with the best Mom a girl can have.  She's funny and silly. She's currently obsessed with Duck Dynasty and has called me "Jack" more Times in the last two days than should e allowed. She taught me everything I know about decorating and taught me that if I like something, I should buy it. She's not a cheapskate and neither am
I :) She went to every single baseball game that my brother had from age five to, well, now. And believe me, that's a lot of games. She loves and adores my little puppy. She's honestly my best friend and I love her so much. I'm at my grandmas right now and so I have access to lots of old pictures. So, here's to the best mom around...
Here's my mom as a baby. Can't we all agree she was the cutest thing ever? 



















I love you, Mom! Thanks for everything you do for me!

0 comments: