I was thinking this week that I might blog about some of my playlists. I have a bunch and I get a lot of questions about my playlists that I play at school. I'll share those soon. But, tonight I'm going to share another playlist - because I just made it!
So, I mentioned in one of my recent posts that one of my goals this summer is to consistently work out. I've actually been walking every day for about an hour - but I had to get back in the habit of going to the gym. I -HATE- the gym. I never want to go. Once I get there, it's okay. But, getting in my car to drive over there and then having to shower when I get home - uh. I'm lazy, ya'll!
I pretty much had to do something to psych myself up to go. So, I did what everybody does: I made a new playlist! I actually haven't made a workout playlist in a long time and any time I've worked out in the last few years (which, admittedly, was pretty much never) I just used my old playlist.
I tried my new songs out at the gym today and they were AWESOME! I just wanted to share it in case anybody out there needed a little "get movin" motivation like I did :)
1. Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton
2. Good Time - Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson
3. Here's To Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne
4. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
5. 'Till I Collapse - Eminem
6. Arcadia - Ash
7. Die Young - Ke$ha
8. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez
9. Whistle - Flo Rida
10. Done - The Band Perry
11. Up Up & Away - Kid Cudi
12. Feel This Moment - Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
13. Starships - Nicki Minaj
14. Pom Poms - Jonas Brothers
15. Don't Stop Believin' - Glee (I prefer this version, because I'm a dork)
16. Cruise (Remix) - Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly
17. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
So, there it is.
Do you know of any songs I should add or any songs that you love to listen to at the gym? I think a good playlist makes all the difference in a good workout :) And, I'm open to any great songs I can add to my list. I mean, if I'm going to be miserable, I might as well be miserable with good music, right?