1. My newest obsession is Instagram. I know, that's not new. But it's new to me because I'm super lame. If you want to follow some random pictures of food, a spoiled rotten puppy and all my latest crafts and adventures, my account is lindrid. (Autocorrect just made me type that nine times: awesome!) I'd link it so all you have to do is click. But, who are we kidding? I have no idea how to do that.
2. So, as I've been on Instagram a bunch lately (too much?) I have a few new favorite apps! Well, the first is not new. I've been using it for a while. It's called Red Stamp. It's a way to make digital cards on your phone with your pictures.
Look at all those choices! Here's a pic I made with the app:
And, here's a sample:
Obviously, I try out all apps using my favorite little subject!
3. I've had the laziest Fourth of July weekend ever! I've been at my parents a few days because I can convince myself it's a mini vacation, ha! It's rained non-stop so fireworks plans were cancelled. We've been puppy sitting for my brother and my mom and I have done a little shopping and crafting. That's honestly it. It's been so relaxing! I'm happy to relax because I have lots of stuff planned next week and a girl's beach trip Friday: can't even wait! Here are some pics from the weekend:
We made seven pom poms. Four for my classroom and three for a friend's. Super easy!
My mom made the Pioneer Woman's BBQ and it is seriously amazing! And it makes a ton. Highly recommend it!
I've decided this weekend that my dog is a thug. She may look sweet but she just terrorizes Hampy non-stop. She runs up to her and nips at her and will NOT back down, even when Hampy does it back. I have a terrorist puppy! At least she's a cute terrorist...
Hampy girl is pretty cute, too.
And, this needs no explanation.
4. I spent another day at school last week and got a ton done. Other than helping a friend this week, I'm through going up there until at least the week of the 20th. And, we have inservice starting pretty close to then because school starts August 1st. I feel so much relief knowing it's mostly done. Now I can focus on some things I want to change this year academically and not have to worry about organizing and cleaning. Woo hoo! I'll do a seperate post with a bunch of pictures closer to the beginning of the year. But, here's a sneak peek for now...
5. I figured out a fun way to add backgrounds to my iPad and phone! This may be common knowledge, I don't know. But, if you go to Fabric.com, you can save images of any fabric you want to your device! And then, you can just go in and crop out the ruler on the bottom and save them as a wallpaper!
Fun, huh? And the best part is that there are literally thousands to choose from!
Oh, also? If you need fabric, that site is awesome and very cheap! Who knew?
Okay, I think that's all.
Have a good rest of the weekend!