October 27, 2013

Fall Break

Life has been "full speed ahead" over here in my life. How about yours?

 I spent my entire day at my school's Fall Festival working the concession stand. It was a lot of fun, but I am wiped! Plus, I have a sore throat and a little fever. So, while I'm waiting for the Benadryl to kick in and knock me out, I thought I'd update the blog. And, my computer is still dead. So, blogging from my phone will just have to do. Since I don't feel great, this will be short on words and big on pictures. You're welcome :)

This year, we got a two-week Fall Break! It was awesome! 

I got my very first Dash and Albert rug! I'm in love, truly.

Her favorite thing in the entire world...

Sweet little girl who believes my bed is her bed. It pretty much is.

What I did for most of my break...

 
A little Fall fun in my living room!

And, a little Fall on the porch, too...

My new favorite candle from Target. If you need a new candle, this is the one to get!


I rearranged my bedroom over the break, too.

And I caught up with some long lost friends :)

Finley had to wear her jammies because it got cold!

I found the PERFECT outfit for my new niece or nephew. Texas forever.

I mean, couldn't you just snuggle this thing to pieces?

Those are her back feet. Under her face. Yep. 

Her favorite toys are her blankets. She LOVES them!

My mom and I took a little road trip to Atlanta!

To visit this place...

It's a pretty neat city, I have to say.

We had a lot of fun. We went to Ballard's BackRoom and the Potterybarn Outlet, too. I just wish I had bought more. Ha!

I did buy this blanket. But not for the dog. She didn't get the memo.

It was a great Fall Break. It went by too fast, believe it or not. But, I'm so thankful for the chance to just be calm and enjoy myself for a few weeks in the Fall. 


1 comments:

the bozeman bungalow said...

Thanks for the heads up on the candle! I am always looking for new scents! :)