November 2, 2013

Unbe"leaf"able


Oh my goodness! Have you been outside lately? In the last three days, the leaves have all changed and it is gorgeous!!

My mom and I headed to my grandma's this weekend to bring her back here for the week. And, on our way, I saw some I the prettiest leaves ever! 






Seriously, it doesn't get better than this.

And, speaking of Fall, my kiddos made some pretty sweet little Fall friends to greet our visitors at school! 


I saw these little paper plate owls on Pinterest and knew they were perfect to make during our Fall Party (which wasn't really a party, but the kids thought it was, so shhhhh!) 



They even wrote complete paragraphs with topic sentences and supporting details about owls! 


The kids had a hoot working on them! (Sorry, I had to.) 

One more thing... 

My kiddos have been making book character pumpkins. Stay tuned this week for another post about those. But, here's a little sneak peek! 


Have a great weekend! 

1 comments:

Mrs. Anderson said...

On my way home this afternoon, I was thinking the same thing about how beautiful all the trees look.
Your kids did a great job on their little owls.
Connie Anderson:)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com