December 27, 2013

Merry, Merry!

Hope you had a great Christmas! I definitely did! We're at my grandma's house and everybody has left but us. Which, not complaining! Ha! So, I've got a quick minute to post about our day.

We opened presents at my parents' house first. I got a new tv and a white duvet cover from West Elm (yes!!) and some other stuff. 

Stockings down! 


Love this picture :)

Yes, my dad's eyes are closed. But, the alternative was to post the picture of my eyes closed. So... 

We next went to my grandfather's house and had Christmas with my dad's family. It was fun.

Then, we headed to West Tennessee to visit with my mom's side of the family. 

This little stinker sat up front like she owned the place! Maybe she does...

There were lots of people there, but I only took pictures of the babies, apparently. That's okay, they're pretty cute :)

This is Baby K. We all were in the dining room talking and I looked in the kitchen and saw her just sitting there all by herself just as happy as can be. Ha! 

Me and Silas

Me and Kirsten

This is one of my favorite gifts: a giant box of Jelly Belly jellybeans. Awesome...

Like I said, everybody just left and we're enjoying the peace and quiet. 

I don't hate it :) 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the New Year coming along for you? Love to see what you're up to with your class.
Lori in Langle