February 13, 2014

Whining and Watercolors

This week has been quite the week. And, it's only Wednesday. Well, technically it's Thursday. Yeah, I'm blogging at 12:06. In the morning. 

You see, I have a sinus infection. A pretty nasty one. And, by nasty, I mean the kind where your entire face hurts. The kind where your nose feels so dry you think you won't be able to breathe. And then, five minutes later, your nose is running so hard you wish it was dry again. And your face is red and puffy. And your teeth hurt and your shoulders hurt and like I said, nasty.  Waaahhhhh. I'm hoping the antibiotics kick in soon! 

The biggest problem is that I can't sleep. Because I can't lay down and breathe at the same time. Hence, midnight blogging. 

I'm also watching Friday Night Lights. Again. Just thought you'd want to know that. 

So, anyways, long week. I left Finley at my mom and dads this week because I work really late on Tuesdays and I had a dermatologist appointment after school today. Sunday, I jokingly asked my mom if she just wanted to keep her this week and she was like "yeah!" And, once we thought about it a second, it made sense. Better for her to be there than in her cage all week until 6:00 at night. Of course, I got sick and stayed home all day yesterday. Ha! The best laid plans...

I don't know what they did to her. But, this is all she's done since she got home! She's exhausted. But extra snuggly, so I'm not complaining :)

In fact, this is her right now. She usually likes to sleep in her crate. But, she wants to be ON ME. Which, doesn't really help with the "not able to breathe due to suffocation caused by sinus" situation. 

Switching gears. Have you heard of the SnowDome? It's awesome. It's a big dome over the city of Nashville that makes it impossible to snow here. It's awesome. Everyone loves it. 

Did you catch the sarcasm? 

It's literally the single most annoying thing I've ever experienced in my life. I know, you're thinking that's a pretty dramatic statement. But, waaaaahhhhh.

I. Want. Snow. 

It snows north of here. It snows easy of here. It snows west of here. It even snows in dadgum Atlanta! Twice! And, Nashville has had less than an inch of snow in three years, y'all. 

Seriously. Waaaahhhh. 


Whoever is responsible for jinxing the snow in Nashville, I'm gonna' need you to UNDO IT. PLEASE!!!

Okay, switching gears again. One last time...

Have you ever heard of the app Waterlogue? It's sort of addicting and pretty cool, I have to say. It's an app that paints your pictures as watercolors. I know!!! If only I had a pretty picture of snow... waaahhhhhh.

Here are some of the pictures I've done...

Of course, my little Fin...

My house...

An old baby picture...

Lipscomb University, my old stomping grounds...

My classroom...

Beach trip...

My bedroom...

My brother's wedding...

Hills of Tennessee... 

Baseball game...

Seriously, you should check out this app. It's a lot lf fun! My mom and I are gonna print some and put them in frames. Probably. We'll see if it actually happens ;)

Okay, I think I'm done whining for tonight. 
Hopefully, I can sleep now. 

I'll be dreaming of white fluffy flakes, since that's the only place I'll see them. 

Goodnight!

0 comments: