April 23, 2014

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

I say almost because... well... you know I can't keep it completely wordless. But this will be a quick update and soooo random. Just be warned. 

We painted pottery for Claire's Bacelorette party during Spring Break.

Rehearsal dinner pics...

And, one with the bride. Of course!

My new den! Complete with new couch, rug and ottoman. I love it!! 

The other side of the room...



I also hung a collection of vintage silver platters in my front room. I love them, too!

Finley spent some time with my mom...

And with my aunt...

And some cute little kiddos.

I made my niece a bow holder bc that girl has some bows! Never mind that she is a week old...


Finley found some new and interesting places to hang out...


I spring-ified my house with a new wreath and some plants.

And, we started our TCAP countdown.



And, we've gone over about 1,453,768 test questions...
(Notice a trend?)

And in the meantime of allllll that, this little angel has been at the forefront of my mind.









It's pretty hard to think about anything else beause I get picture texts of her allllll the time. And, I am NOT complaining! Ha! 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new den. The silver plates in your front room are so striking and classy. Your niece is adorable. I can't believe all the hair! All your bows will be welcomed.