November 7, 2014

Halloween!

*Posting twice tonight, so be sure to scroll down and see my post below about our new school playground!

I just wanted to share a couple Halloween related things because time is passing by, y'all! I may have spent my evening putting up Christmas decorations. And, I am not ashamed! I love Christmas and I love Christmas decorations and I couldn't wait any longer. I do still have a pumpkin on my porch, though. Don't want the neighbors to think I'm too crazy. I'll just keep my little secret hidden inside for another week or two... ha! 

Anywayyyyyy....

Halloween. That's what I came here to talk about it. I got Finley a shark costume this year. And I loved it. 



But then, I put her in her cow costume from last year and I added a tutu that I found in the dollar section at Target when he was a teeny tiny puppy. She's never even worn it. And, then I died of cuteness overload.


I wasted my money on the shark costume, clearly. Maybe she can wear it for Shark week? 

My kids brought in their book character pumpkins that week, too. They did such a great job! This was a family homework project.

We had a minion from Despicable Me...


A bunny from Read to Your Bunny...


Minnie Mouse...


Halloween Hello Kitty...


A loooooot of Spongebob characters...




Junie B. Jones...


The Cat in the Hat...


and Bilbo from The Hobbit



They're still in my room because I can't bare to send them home, yet! Because the love, it's real. They just make me happy. :)

We had book character dress up day and a few of us dresses up as a fact family...


A few people teased us and said we weren't book characters, but we had a book so wahhhh, wahhhh, wahhh! Ha!

And the best part of Halloween? 


It was her wearing this costume. Hands down.




She wins Halloween. For real. 

Last thing. I'm trying sooooo bad to ignore this mug on Jane.com but I want it sooo bad I can't stand it. Thoughts?!?


I know, it's the best mug ever. You don't even have to tell me. I already know. 

Hope your Halloween was excellent, too! 

1 comments:

Angela Hevron said...

Oh my goodness. Your dog in that shark costume is adorable! She could absolutely wear it for shark week. And then the cow with the tutu costume? Cuteness overload!
Angela
Southern Fried Teachin’