November 22, 2014

iPhone 6, I love you.

Guys, I traded in my rusty old iPhone 4S yesterday for an iPhone 6 and I am in LOVE! It pretty much does all the same things, it just does them faster and the pictures are so much clearer! Since we kept Ryan Grace for a little while this morning, I decided to test it out...


Riding along in her cozy coupe! 





Finley photo-bombed all three of those! Silly dog...



She's bustin' out of her pants! Ha! 


She did NOT enjoy this! 


Love that sweet little baby.

The pictures are super, super clear! They just come out fuzzy when I blog from my phone. I know it's not the best, but it's so convenient! 

There's been a lot going on and my goal is to take some pictures at school this week so I can do some blog posts over the holidays. We'll see if it happens. I'll also be back soon to share my Christmas decorations. You know, the ones that have been out since November 1st. I am fully aware that I have become the lamest blogger ever. But, when I have free time at night, you better believe I'm watching Gossip Girl on Netflix, not downloading pictures :) 

Until next time....


1 comments:

Angela Hevron said...

I love my iPhone 6 too! I had the 4 beforehand and had a Samsung Galaxy while I was in Korea. I am SO glad to be back with my iPhone. They really did a great job with the camera.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Angela