November 30, 2014

No Place Like Home for the Holidays...

It's that time of year again! Time to share the holiday decorations over at my place. Which, it's about time because they've been up since the beginning of November. And, no. I'm not sorry. Ha! 

It pretty much all started with the purchase of a tree and went downhill from there. Blame it on the tree, seriously. 


This is the outside. I actually put out a few lights this year! It's hard because, obviously, I have very little landscaping. 


I always put the wreaths and candles on the windows. They just give my place a homey feel that I can't get enough of. I also like the way they look from the inside. 


I added this fun "R" to my wreath. I found it at Kirkland's last year and pretty much love it! 



Here is my front room. I don't do a lot to this side of the room, but I did add some of my favorite wreaths to the hutch. 



I'm this corner, I didn't add much either besides some berries in the vase. 

But, the other side of the room? 


I went crazy. Ha! 


I'm in LOVE with the leopard ribbon I found this year! 



I added some garland and some deer to the top of this cabinet. And, I already had the monogram, I just painted it a fun shade of red and added the leopard ribbon! 


The fun stockings are from Kirklands, too!


Here's the view from the front room into the rest of the house...



I decked out this little shelf...


And I made my chalkboard a little more festive, too! 


The kitchen decorating is kind of subdued. 



But, I did add some garland and lights to my baker's rack. 


And, last, we have the den. 


I had those red lamps in storage and brought them down for winter. They're kind of fun and festive, I think. 


I added this second tree this year because I found a great deal on it at Walmart. 



And here's the other side of the room. 



Another Kirkland's find! I bought this elf garland in October, ha! 




I made these fun letters this year with some cardboard letters from JoAnn's and paint! The middle one is wreath from the dollar section at Target! 



Okay, I think that's all. I had so much fun decking my halls this year! 

Now, this little doodlebug and I are about to plop down on that comfy couch and watch Christmas Vacation in our decked out den! :) 


7 comments:

Susan K. said...

I love how you decorated your house - very cozy and festive!

Renae said...

Very nicely decorated.

Lauren Nelson said...

Your decorations are beautiful! I love it all and especially the berries and those red lamps!

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

How cozy! I love the leopard--- pretty fancy :-)
XO sarita it's my girls' world

Rebekah said...

Cozy and festive!!

damickey said...

Very pretty! Stopping over from Kelly's Korner, #36.

Natasha said...

I love the wreaths on your hutch and the ornament garland!