December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

Well, we had a great Christmas over here. Hope you did as well. I'm a little under the weather and not feeling awesome, but I wanted to share some pictures I took over the holidays. Mostly they are of my niece, because... duh. She's perfection. So anyway, here's a little recap of the last few days....  


First up, my grandpa turned 91. So, we all joined him for a lunch and celebration.




Then, the next day, I babysat the booboo and then we went to the Opryland Hotel to look at all the Christmas lights. So fun!












The next day, we all went to the mall to see Santa!








Christmas Eve was full of grocery shopping, movie watching, church service and looking at Christmas lights!





And, Christmas Day was full of the usual: presents, family, food, movies, etc. 
















The day after Christmas, my cousin and her family stopped by for a few hours. It was good to see them.






All in all, it was an awesome Christmas! Now I'm looking forward to a restful week ahead. I haven't been to my house in a week, so I'm going home tomorrow and plan to sleep in verrrry late, stay up verrrrrry late and watch a sinful amount of television in the meantime. Can't wait ;)



0 comments: