February 24, 2015

My Bad...

Guys, sorry I quit blogging. And, sorry for saying sorry every time I do blog. I just can't get into a blogging groove, it would seem.

I really do want to keep it up. It's just been a rough year. Lots of stressful changes at school and when I get home, the last thing in the world I want to do is blog. So, I'm not going to make any promises except to say that I'll blog when      the desire hits me. Hopefully, it will be more often, but if not, I'm not going to force it. 

So, here's a little recap of what I've been up to since December...



I got a new leopard print pillow that makes my heart pitter-patter...





I babysat this girl and she started acting like a teenager, cause she has teeth and can stand now...


I got some fun new lamps from Target...



I turned thirty and celebrated with my family... 



Did I mention the baby teeth?


I made a Valentine's Day wreath...


I took my class on a field trip to the Country Music Hall of Fame...


I got sweet notes from kiddos...


I babysat this one a bunch...


I snuggled with FinDog...



I got sweet surprises...


We learned about topic sentences (again, for like the tenth time...)



We had a fun Valentine's Day at school...


Then, I got to smooch all over my baby love...


And, as you can see by her eyes, she was not feeling good...





But, she preserved. Then, she fell asleep with Aunt Lindsay and gave me the best snuggles ever...






And then we had an ice/snow storm and missed an entire week of school. And, you'd think I'd go stir crazy being trapped inside for a week. But, nope. I've loved every second of it and watched about 60 episodes of Parenthood on Netflix. 


So, I think that's about it. Hopefully, I'll be back before April! 

Take care! :)



0 comments: