July 31, 2015

Classroom Sneak Peek

Well, summer's over. 

Inservice starts Monday and we have kids on Wednesday. 

Because of summer school, I wasn't able to get into my new classroom until this Monday. And, boy, did I have a lot to do!!! 

I still have a couple of things I want to do, and I'll take better pictures and post more details later, but here's a little snip-it of my new room! 






Stay tuned next week for more! 

And, since my last post was about how the blog world makes teachers think everything has to be perfect, I feel inclined to say three things: 

1. I'm not happy with my calendar placement or board and I don't know how to make it better. It's stressing me out! 

2. I made almost everything you see in those pictures out of... cupcake holders. Haha!!! Glamorous, I am not.

3. My old classroom curtains didn't fit these windows. So, my mom and I made new ones. That aren't hemmed and are held together with safety pins. Which, I think is charming but my mom assures me it isn't. :) 

So, yeah. Perfection is not a word in my vocabulary anymore. 

Thanks for stopping by!!


0 comments: