July 29, 2016

Back At It...

I made a goal for myself that I would start blogging again this summer. And, since school starts back on Monday, I think this can be considered a success, right?? Check! 

There has been so much going on since I last blogged! I could never catch up. But, I'm going to try to do a little recap. And, I know I say it every time, but I really am going to try to start blogging again. I love this little space where I can come and just vent and share what's going on with me.

So anyways, here's what I've been up to...

I'm going to be an aunt again! That's right, my sweet niece Ryan Grace is going to be a big sister. Little Landrie Claire is due in the next month and we all couldn't be more excited! 

We had a little Sprinkle for her a few weeks ago! She has LOTS of clothes already ;)

Ryan Grace is just the best thing ever! Here are a few pictures to get you caught up on her. She's a big 2 year old and talks non-stop!









She's just the best. Ever. 

My parents built a house and moved in in December. They LOVE it and it's been so much fun to help my mom decorate and to spend time at their new pool and at the pond feeding the fish and turtles every time RG visits!

My mom's got a green thumb!! The plants at the new place are so big!!

Feeding the fish!!


Love that pond!! 

As far as school, everything's been good!!

I took a very special guest with me to the Teacher of the Year banquet...

Ms. Flexer!! I love her so much, she's been such a mentor and friend to me my whole teaching career and I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather go to the banquet with than her! ( My parents were out of town. Obviously, they've been amazing supporters, too.)

We went to LBL again this year!! I somehow ended up being kind of in charge this year and while it was a lot of work, it was also a LOT of fun!



I'm looping with my class up to third grade this year! And, I'm unspeakably excited to be going back to third!! I don't know, I never thought I'd say this, but I really think that's my favorite grade. The only thing I wasn't too excited about was changing classrooms again! 

Here's a little look at the new room, and I'll try to do a more detailed post soon! 









It was a little hard this year to make it all come together because the walls are baby blue (yuck!) and the cabinets are purple (double yuck!) But, it's colorful and whimsical, my favorite things. So, it'll do. Like I said, I'll take some better pictures and come back and do a better post soon. 

And, before I go, here are just a few more pics I want to share!

Ha! This dog is the weirdest. She makes me laugh every single day.

Mom Mom (my grandma) has been in town visiting and it's been so good to see her!




Be back soon!!! 

0 comments: